During your stay, you will be able to take advantage of the services available in our guest house:
- Bicycles available on site (please contact us)
- A gas barbecue and grill are available for your own cooking
- Possibility to dine on site (deliveries) and to consume our drinks
- Wellness area: elliptical bike, weight bench, mat... and table football (free access)
- Library corner with numerous comic books
- Relaxation & Spa (consult us)
- Concierge services (please contact us)
- Sophrology & Reflexology: with Valérie Oudot, certified sophrologist RNCP, Member of the Chambre Syndicale de la Sophrologie. Valérie is also a certified reflexologist. (consult us)
- Massages: various services for your well-being (please contact us)
- By car: from Bordeaux, take the A660 motorway towards Arcachon (toll-free section).
- By bus: TransGironde website
- By train: Facture Biganos station, TGV and TER from Paris Montparnasse to Bordeaux Saint Jean station. SNCF website ou TER Aquitaine website.
- website also offers services for all Europeans travellers.
- By plane: Bordeaux-Mérignac international airport, 45 minutes from the Arcachon bay. Bordeaux-Mérignac international airport website
Just to walk...
By foot... 100m from the villa, an excellent butcher's shop with ice cream and cold drinks. And opposite, a fishmonger's shop where you can eat on the spot with a glass of white wine.
By foot...There is also a chemist's shop, a tobacconist's shop, a hairdresser, etc. on site.
Taussat beach is just down the road!
We have made some additional adjustments to our change and cancellation policies to provide you with maximum flexibility:
- Cancellation or postponement of your stay is possible at no charge until D-7.
- No deposit taken before D-7
In the face of the coronavirus pandemic, we have also adopted measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous to guarantee your safety:
- In order to avoid too many people in the entrance hall, check-in will be done individually by appointment.
- Application of a reinforced cleaning and disinfection protocol (HACCP) with an increase in the frequency of cleaning of our public spaces (door handles, window handles, shutters, railings, switches, remote controls, keys, hangers etc.).
- Use of disinfectant products of a quality comparable to those used in hospitals (EN 14476 + A2)
- Changing cleaning equipment between each chamber, including microfibre cloths and wipes.
- Systematic change of all linen and reception products available in the room between each guest.
- Provision of hand disinfectants.
Breakfast times will be agreed with the guests in order to respect the rules of distancing. Breakfast can also be served in rooms on request.
We are ready to intervene as soon as possible if we are warned of a case of coronavirus in our guesthouse.
At the Glen-Tara Villa, your health as well as ours remains our priority.